 Local / United Kingdom / 8166
  SW EPII sets: who's parting what out?

I suspect quite a few of us will be parting these out, so I reckon it would be a good idea to post here what's being split and what parts are available and wanted. So, I'll go first. I have 2 Slave I's. I have split one, and will probably split the (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: SW EPII sets: who's parting what out?

(...) I'm not after any parts from the Slave 1, so if anyone wants one MISB let me know. I'm after all the dark red from the Gunship though. Mainly the 1x2 curved tops, but also in order the 1x8 plates, 2x3 bricks, 1x6 tiles, 2x2 45° slopes, 2x4x4 (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: SW EPII sets: who's parting what out?

(...) Im Splitting 1 gunship at the moment please email with wants. Duncan (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: SW EPII sets: who's parting what out?

Just got 2 Gunships from Woolies! What a price.. I will be listing these on my Bricklink store in the next few days, I will let you lot know when it reopens from stocking *Yes, I am adding alot of SW LEGO from the Classic series as well - all parted (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)