 Local / United Kingdom / 8167
Re: SW EPII sets: who's parting what out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 20:21:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
I suspect quite a few of us will be parting these out, so I reckon it would
be a good idea to post here what's being split and what parts are available
and wanted.

I am after:

Lime green parts from the Gunship
2 of the half-sphere domes from the Gunship (to do a proper job of the
swinging ones)

I'm not after any parts from the Slave 1, so if anyone wants one MISB let me
know.

I'm after all the dark red from the Gunship though.  Mainly the 1x2 curved
tops, but also in order the 1x8 plates, 2x3 bricks, 1x6 tiles, 2x2 45°
slopes, 2x4x4 half-cylinders, model team hubs, 1x2 grille tiles, 2x4 wedge
plates.  I've no particular use for the 3x3x2 and 2x2x2 cones or the 2x6
curved/slopes but I'll take them all as a job lot.

Also the orange 1x4 and 1x2 plates, the 1x2 plate with side bar.  Even the
tan 1x4 and 2x4 plates.

Has anyone got any Tusken Raiders to split for dark red too?

Jason J Railton