 Local / United Kingdom / 8154
Re: Looking for a part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 13:02:01 GMT

I suspect these were parted out from 1999 McDonalds sets 2728 and/or 2759.

Don't know the other answer.

HTH,

Phil.

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason J. Railton writes:
Can anyone help me?  I have some 2x3 bricks with rounded top/end like this
<part:6215> in black.  I bought them off someone - Jason Briscoe I seems to
remember - at Jono's weekend do.  Does anyone know where I can get some
more?  Bricklink lists 1 in black, and Peeron doesn't list any sets that
have them in.  Any ideas anyone?  I was wondering if there are any in the
little build-a-penguin or whatever toy bags they had in LSB.

Also, how tall are the 2x4 bricks with the curved top <part:6192> (like the
trans-yellow ones on the small Football grandstand)?  Are they a whole brick
high?  Can you mount them in line with the 2x3s or the 2x2 curved tops with
studs <part:30165> to get a smooth curved row?

Jason J Railton