 Local / United Kingdom / 8152
Re: Looking for a part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 15:47:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason J. Railton writes:
Can anyone help me?  I have some 2x3 bricks with rounded top/end like this
<part:6215> in black.  I bought them off someone - Jason Briscoe I seems to
remember - at Jono's weekend do.  Does anyone know where I can get some
more?  Bricklink lists 1 in black, and Peeron doesn't list any sets that
have them in.  Any ideas anyone?  I was wondering if there are any in the
little build-a-penguin or whatever toy bags they had in LSB.

Also, how tall are the 2x4 bricks with the curved top <part:6192> (like the
trans-yellow ones on the small Football grandstand)?  Are they a whole brick
high?  Can you mount them in line with the 2x3s or the 2x2 curved tops with
studs <part:30165> to get a smooth curved row?

Jason J Railton

Jason,
I'm not certain where one can get more in black. The arc on the pieces are
all the same. You can line them all up. The little penguin is a duplo set,
and not much help for what you are looking for.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2002 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/legoman34.geo/
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****