 Local / United Kingdom / 8104
Re: I'm back / Where is everybody?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 20:13:25 GMT

I've updated the Brickshelf folder with a new image showing a lot more
activity in the South East, but still nothing confirmed in the North West.
Was the NBLTC a figment of my imagination? I hope not, especially now that I
am considering moving up that way.

(Duckie) Dave Till

Yes, you have to use your imagination with Lego bricks, but not so much with
Lego clubs....

NBLTC is alive and kicking, first show 90% likely for 29th June 2002.

Jon Reynolds
(Ex Suvverner)