 Local / United Kingdom / 8077
    Re: Proposal for a LUGNET Event at LEGOLAND Windsor —Gael Frazier
   I think if we want the day to be a success, we should have two differents approach. On one hand, our own MOC, any size, any color, any subject on a back shelve that nobody (the public) can really access. Alternatively behind a window could also do (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Proposal for a LUGNET Event at LEGOLAND Windsor —Steven Lane
   (...) I have something suitable almost finished, so I like this approach. I think gael's second idea is a bit too complex and ambitious, especially for the first such event, but it still has a lot of merit. If instead we could just get supply's of (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)