 Local / United Kingdom / 8062
  Autocar competition Parts arrive

Hi all, Unbeknownst to me, my 2 year old daughter entered the competition and the jiffy arrived this morning, stuffed with parts. The wheels are yellow technic hubs with 43.2 x 28 balloon tyres. The pull back motor is great fun, and has enough (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Autocar competition Parts arrive

(...) Some of those parts are far too small for a 2 year old. ;) I shall have to ask : "what are steep corner walls?" Scott A (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Autocar competition Parts arrive

(...) I know, but no matter how much Duplo I buy her, she still insists on "daddy lego" She even refused a £10 Jack Stone police station at asda last week (yes 4611 for £9.97) We have compromised on used Paradisa sets, although the sight of her (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Autocar competition Parts arrive

For those who are interested, I have uploaded scans of the text which came with the parts: (URL) A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable man persists in attempting to (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)