 Local / United Kingdom / 8062
8061  |  8063
Subject:
Autocar competition Parts arrive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:07:56 GMT

Hi all,
Unbeknownst to me, my 2 year old daughter entered the competition and the
jiffy arrived this morning, stuffed with parts.  The wheels are yellow
technic hubs with 43.2 x 28 balloon tyres.  The pull back motor is great
fun, and has enough energy to propel the thing across a room.

Best of all for classic space fans, 2 black axle pins to hold the chassis
together!! (albeit with friction)
Anyone want to trade theirs for some boring steep corner walls?

Mark