 Local / United Kingdom / 8029
8028  |  8030
Subject:
Lego the BBC and Sports Relief
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:41:15 GMT

Hi,
I had an email from nicola.ormiston@bbc.co.uk which went along the lines
of...
"
Wonder if you can help? I am looking for some Lego enthusiasts who would be
interested in taking part in this years Comic Relief, which is called Sports
Relief. Ideally I'm looking for mad collectors in the UK who would be
willing to build us a life sized remote controlled model, perhaps a David
Beckham look-alike, or the England football team? Any suggestions?

followed by the usual bbc sign off.
"
I mentioned lugnet and said I'd ask around. I'm more of a virtual Lego fan
rather than a collector but I think this will be of interest to people here.
If you have any useful suggestions why not email her and keep this group
informed.