 Local / United Kingdom / 8022
8021  |  8023
Subject:
Lego train shgows in Scotand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 19:57:18 GMT

I am taking part in two Lego train shows.
These are shows where the children can operate the trains
so they are chaotic and busy - everyone is amazed at how robust
they are.

Sat & Sun 1st & 2nd June at Glenrothes, Fife, in the Rothes
Hall, this is in the middle of the largest indoor shopping
centre in Fife.  Its run by the Glenrothes Model Railway
club so there will be lots of other trains to see.

Wed 31st July at Aberdour, Fife, in the Institute, this is
the 3rd time I have done this show.  This is part of my
village festival and the Lego trains are on their own.  They
are very popular with the children. Aberdour has one of the
few blue flag beaches in Scotland so come for the day and
bring your bucket and spade.

Let me know if you want any more information about either
event, everyone is welcome, to watch or take part.

David