 Local / United Kingdom / 8001
    Re: Proposal for a LUGNET Event at LEGOLAND Windsor Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I'm obligated to state a clarification of your message title. The term 'LUGNET Event' implies participation by LUGNET, as an entity. I believe you mean to say that AFOLs, including those who (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Proposal for an AFOL Event at LEGOLAND Windsor —Jon D. Hayward
   Suz, Thanks for pointing that out. Please will you clarify (here in the ng for all to see) if we are allowed to used the name LUGNET in any way? A suggestions might be: all attendees are likely to wear name badges, and those who are members of (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)