 Local / United Kingdom / 7987
    New Star Wasr EP II sets in Woolies + plus other deals... —Steffan Davies
   That I'd let you all know that I found both the Jedi Starfighter and the Yoda/Dooku SW EP2 sets in Woolies in Haywards Heath yesterday. No price tag on shelf, didn't buy either because I went for Bionicle instead so I don't know what the prices (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: New Star Wasr EP II sets in Woolies + plus other deals... —Daniel Crichton
   "Steffan Davies" <steffan@zerzura.com> wrote in message news:GusBEJ.EyM@lugnet.com... (...) tag (...) Went to Beatties in Solihull today and they have ALL the EPII sets on the shelf. I walked out with most of them (I'll get the Technic sets later), (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)