 Local / United Kingdom / 7987
7986  |  7988
Subject:
New Star Wasr EP II sets in Woolies + plus other deals...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 22:22:32 GMT

That I'd let you all know that I found both the Jedi Starfighter and the
Yoda/Dooku SW EP2 sets in Woolies in Haywards Heath yesterday.  No price tag
on shelf, didn't buy either because I went for Bionicle instead so I don't
know what the prices where.

Plus Woolies are doing a buy-one-get-another-half-price deal on ALL
Bionicle.  It was high time I bought a few these and parted with 15 squid.
Now I can start some Mecha projects.

Steffan