 Local / United Kingdom / 7946
Re: Essex minifest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:02:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Bennett writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Gael Frazier writes:
All,

Funny, I was thinking of doing exactly the same thing but a little=20
bit early. I think we have some exchange to do ;-)

Where : Clapham Junction (Zone 2 - South london)
When  : 27 or 28 of April

But, does it still worth it ?

It's not a very big fest as I was planning to hold it in my flat=20
(same size than Jon).

Is anyone interested ? If it's saturday I can get "day parking=20
permit" for =A32.50.

If you think it's too close for Jason' Fest, then I'll drop it.

Gael

I would be up for either of those dates Gael as I'd like a chance to trade
some bricks.

Psi

Sorry Gael, can't make that weekend, I have a job interview in S Wales.  I
may leave some parts with you for trade, though.

I like the sound of May 16, so count me in as a definite maybe.  I'll try to
organise a car load of migrant workers from S London for a day's hard labour
tunnelling away in the Essex ABS mine.

(and I thought the only interesting mines in the south east were underneath
me in Surbiton)

It's good to see discussion here again, thought that loc.ukers had died and
gone to heaven.....

Mark

May be we could do a block booking at a local cinema near you, Jason.
(getting 30% off of course)  After all, I'm not going to convince my NL(and
SW)SO to see it.

Will you be taking your video camera instead of your dictaphone this time?
I've heard that pirate copies sell well at boot sales;-)