 Local / United Kingdom / 7942
Re: Essex minifest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 06:45:57 GMT

All,

Funny, I was thinking of doing exactly the same thing but a little
bit early. I think we have some exchange to do ;-)

Where : Clapham Junction (Zone 2 - South london)
When  : 27 or 28 of April

But, does it still worth it ?

It's not a very big fest as I was planning to hold it in my flat
(same size than Jon).

Is anyone interested ? If it's saturday I can get "day parking
permit" for £2.50.

If you think it's too close for Jason' Fest, then I'll drop it.

Gael

Jason Briscoe wrote:

All

As per Mark Morgan's suggestion RE: holding a sorting/minifest, I have finally
persuaded the wife to agree to a small gathering. (Huw was witness to the
agreement!) and its on the proviso that I sell a bit of stuff????

Anyway I'm not sure what people have in their diaries or what the nest event
dates? but how does mid July sound? if not it would have to be in May?

PLMK if who of the regulars is interested, as amoung other things we can
discuss the train baseboards, the LLW show etc.

Regards

Jason