 Local / United Kingdom / 7933
Re: Part 1 of my site about Lego.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 20:24:39 GMT

"Gael FRAZIER" <gael@netonthejet.com> wrote in message
news:3CB1E0A8.3060107@netonthejet.com...
A friend of mine asked me how could a 325 from 1965 with its box
could cost now. He also have a 210 and 232 boxes with the originals
elements.

Gael

Not sure about the 325 off the top of my head, but the 210 & 232 should
fetch around 8-15 quid each.

Cheers
Steve
http://www.honeygram.com/misbi (Vintage Lego Info)