 Local / United Kingdom / 7916
Re: Part 1 of my site about Lego.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 20:58:47 GMT

"Gael FRAZIER" <gael@netonthejet.com> wrote in message
news:3CB1E0A8.3060107@netonthejet.com...
You'll find the pictures for Saturday only for the moment.
I'm working on the Sunday's ones. I have a slow link so it takes
times to put everything, I also need to work a little bit !

http://www.chez.com/frazier/lego/
The file 07april.html is not ready yet.

Excellent pictures with fun comments :-) Thanks for posting them.

A few notes:

  both lines on http://www.chez.com/frazier/lego/ say "06 April"

  the tank was designed and sold by Dan Siskind (? IIRC?) and was owned and
motorised by Paul Cook

  at Bluewater, the '?' was Carbon60

  outside the shop, the thumbnail for
http://www.chez.com/frazier/lego/06apr028.jpg is missing

  the spend at John Lewis was _only_ 98GBP and no discounts :-(

Thanx again Gael. Looking forward to seeing the rest :-)

Just [Gimme a discount!] Jono .oO