 Local / United Kingdom / 7897
7896  |  7898
Subject:
A Brilliant 'Red Letter' day had by all...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 23:43:07 GMT

Well, I've just got home and have to say a very big 'thank you' to Paula and
Guy for such a fantastic day - looked like they enjoyed it almost as much as
we did (hope this is the case).

Also a very big 'thank you' to Jon H for organising the trip and offering
general hospitality (sorry I missed out on Saturday). Not sure who was
responsible for the negotiated deal at the Lego Shop(s), but well done that man.

We all know what the highlight of the tour was - I just can't imagine it
would happen that way again....

It was also good to demonstrate to my accompanying friend (Brendan Gash)
that my obsession was quite tame compared to some others.

Jon
(A very happy chappy)