 Local / United Kingdom / 7875
  Re: LEGO Weekend

(...) Yes - I can bring mine, along with the two carriages I have completed so far (RPO and Baggage Car) - stil trying to accumulate the parts for the passenger cars :-( If anyone is interested in a quantity of Znap (to make girder bridges ?),let me (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGO Weekend

(...) And I'll bring my work-in-progress observation car - still missing its grey train doors (I know I can buy them from S@H !), some windows and has some colour substitutions to be fixed. Probably whistling in the wind, but any of these parts in (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)