 Local / United Kingdom / 7862
Re: TRU Big Lego Event!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:45:28 GMT

Thanks Mark!
This really is a good deal!

What did I get? This:
7146 + free 7201 for £17.99
8550 + 8554 (£1.99 each, or 2 for £2.99) £2.99
8562 + 8563 (£4.62 each, or buy 2 and save £2.50) £6.74

So the total was £27.72... which is more than £25.00 so I get a free 4115!

I also checked out TK-Max, they had  the North American version on the 3052.
The also had the 8516 "reduced from £6.00 to £3.99"(!).

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=

In lugnet.loc.uk, Mark Calladine writes:
Hi all,

My postie just dropped a Toys R Us leaflet on my mat giving details of a
Lego promotion they're running between 23/03 and 23/04.
Basically they're offering one of the small creator tubs 4115 (or its Duplo
equivalent) with every £25 spent on Lego.

There's also some pretty decent buy one item, get something else free.
Including buy the 7146 Tie fighter and get 7201 Final Duel II free
and the 4794 Alpha team command sub with the 4797 Killer Whale Mutant free.
Also included are deals in the Jack Stone, Bionicle, Harry Potter, Football,
Duplo and  Belville sets.

Oh, and there's also £5 off entrance to Legoland Windsor for up to five people.
It cheered me up quite a bit , considering everything else Postie brought
this morning came in brown envelopes. : (

Cheers
Mark