 Local / United Kingdom / 7826
    Save an Airport shuttle from Ebay? —Darren Chapman
   I know this is not really the group for this but we don't seem to have a uk.adverts group. Apologies if this annoys anyone. Would anyone here be interested in an airport shuttle? Complete with box and manual? Doesn't appeal to me (its not technic (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Save an Airport shuttle from Ebay? —Todd Thuma
   (...) Darren, I think you'll find that the set might bring more if the seller is open to selling the item in Canada and the US as well as offering those in the UK the option to buy. The last complete Airport Shuttle on eBay I saw sold for over $300 (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)