 Local / United Kingdom / 7828
Re: Save an Airport shuttle from Ebay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:58:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Darren Chapman writes:
I know this is not really the group for this but we don't seem to have a
uk.adverts group. Apologies if this annoys anyone.

Would anyone here be interested in an airport shuttle? Complete with box and
manual? Doesn't appeal to me (its not technic see :-)

Someones teenager daughter here at work has one and she would rather go to
france for the summer :-) Ages ago I suggested that it might be worth money
and she has now come back to me. Ebay seems to be messing around at the
moment so I can't check on the going ebay price but I personally would
rather sell it to someone here instead of ebay. She doesn't want the hassle
of shipping to the US etc.

If you want to know more then get in touch and I'll pass your info to her

Email me if you are interested with the sort of money you would offer
otherwise it will hit ebay...

Darren

Darren,

I think you'll find that the set might bring more if the seller is open to
selling the item in Canada and the US as well as offering those in the UK the
option to buy. The last complete Airport Shuttle on eBay I saw sold for over
$300 US. I am assuming that you can get more for the set if the box is
unopened as this set I saw had been opened.

Good luck but I think you will find better luck if the seller decides to sell
it on the International market.

Todd