 Local / United Kingdom / 7822
  Re: LEGO Weekend

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes: <--- snip ---> (...) Hi Jon, This is probably a bit of a novice question but, where is the 'usual web page'? Do I send my 'wants' to you? On a different note, Gary and I will meet you at the park entrance at (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGO Weekend

"Antony Furneaux" <antonyfurneaux@techie.com> wrote in message news:GsxCI7.L5p@lugnet.com... (...) In the past, organisers of the 'fests have put together a web page to collate all the relevant info. I have just started on my page which I will (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)