 Local / United Kingdom / 7820
  Legoland last weekend ?

Anyone else make it to Legoland/Windsor last weekend ? Didn't realise until we got there that it was open as a special charity weekend; entrance was only £5 per adult, but none of the shows were running, and a couple of the rides weren't (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Legoland last weekend ?

"Ian Greig" <igreig@bellerophon....uk.nospam> wrote in message news:Gsvuq2.7HK@lugnet.com... (...) Damn! I really didn't want to hear that! Grahame Reid came to visit from NZ last weekend. I rang the booking line the week before to ask if the park (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Legoland last weekend ?

Sorry ! To be honest, the weather was pretty poor & they were still in the process of re-populating Miniland with some of the smaller pieces (plus it looked like the high winds over the previous couple of days had damaged some of the larger (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)