 Local / United Kingdom / 7818
  Re: LEGO Weekend

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:Gss76G.L6B@lugnet.com... (...) Count me in for an early arrival on Saturday. I won't need accommodation overnight, and I'll meet y'all at the park Sunday. I just hope you still have (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGO Weekend

Again, thanks for arranging this Jon. I'll probably do something similar to Huw; turn up at yours on Saturday morning, go stay with my parents saturday night (they live near the park), and meet you at the park on Sunday morning (BTW my wife will be (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGO Weekend

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:GsvJHH.LKC@lugnet.com... (...) eBay (...) Err... Nope :-( All the new parts have gone - until I buy more, that is ;-) Bear in mind that the new parts I put out on eBay were the ones I (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)