 Local / United Kingdom / 7816
    Re: That Kilo of Bricks from the Professional Model Making Day at LLW —Simon Bennett
   (...) Gael's quite small and looks light, I reckon we could toss him in. Mind you, you and Michael are so tall you could probably reach the bottom with both feet still on the floor! Psi (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: That Kilo of Bricks from the Professional Model Making Day at LLW —Gael Frazier
    (...) Thanks for thinking about me ! I will plan to have huge army packets on the side of my Jeans ! And also bags arounds the belt. I will be pleased to "dive in", but I will take a 10% fee on the parts :-) May I suggest that we all keep our nails (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)