 Local / United Kingdom / 7811
  Re: That Kilo of Bricks from the Professional Model Making Day at LLW

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:GsIBKq.4It@lugnet.com... (...) I can just picture it now, the scrum of 24 grown men all scrabbling through the skip at the same time, pushing and shoving, all trying to be the first to (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: That Kilo of Bricks from the Professional Model Making Day at LLW

(...) I'm just picturing the last group to do this thing at the end of the year, looking down into the bottom of the skip and saying "sheesh, what are you supposed to build with all these sand-red 1x1s?". Anyway, we'll be looking for someone to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: That Kilo of Bricks from the Professional Model Making Day at LLW

(...) Gael's quite small and looks light, I reckon we could toss him in. Mind you, you and Michael are so tall you could probably reach the bottom with both feet still on the floor! Psi (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: That Kilo of Bricks from the Professional Model Making Day at LLW

(...) Thanks for thinking about me ! I will plan to have huge army packets on the side of my Jeans ! And also bags arounds the belt. I will be pleased to "dive in", but I will take a 10% fee on the parts :-) May I suggest that we all keep our nails (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)