 Local / United Kingdom / 7801
    Lego on Blue Peter —Kev Holmes
   Hi, I've just been pulled out of the study to see the appearance of some Lego on this evening's episode of Blue Peter. They had scale models of the crown jewels, Buckingham Palace (in reduced scale...) and large mosaic portraits of the Queen, the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

        Re: Lego on Blue Peter —Scott Arthur
     (...) ...and if you're a Blue Peter badge holder you can get in free. ;) Scott A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable man persists in attempting to adapt his (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

        Re: Lego on Blue Peter —Mike Reddy
   Is that true? I have a blue peter badge - hushed awe from fellow readers - that I won when I was 8; Blue Peter Competition Winner it says in large blue letters! I didn't think that people still got in free with these things... (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)