 Local / United Kingdom / 7732
    Re: Professional model making at LLW - It's a sell out!!! —Jonathan Reynolds
   (...) Hello Jon, I've got one more definate - Brendan Gash. He's not webbed-up or a member of Lugnet but he wants to join us as an AFOL. Please add his name to the inmates. Jon (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Professional model making at LLW - It's a sell out!!! —Antony Furneaux
   Hi Jon, My friend has also decided that he would like to join us. His name is Gary Venables and his email address is Gary.Venables@roke.co.uk. He's not a member of Lugnet either - not that that matters I hope. I'll get the check, to pay for Gary, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)