 Local / United Kingdom / 77
76  |  78
Subject:
Znap @ Argos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 12:45:55 GMT

For those of you (I know there aren't that many) that are interested in Znap,
Argos stores have some of the sets on 'Cut Price' (Their words) as follows:

# Desc Was Now
3571 Blackmobile with motor 19.99 17.99
3581 Formula Z Car 29.99 26.99
???? Dino Jet 9.99 8.99
3552  Hover-Sub with motor 14.99 13.99
???? Rota-Beast with motor 49.99 46.99

I'm sorry for missing set no's but the Argos catalog doesn't show them. :(

Not fantastic reductions I know, but this is the least I've seen a 3552 for,
and as has been discussed elsewhere, this is the cheapest way to get the newer
style Technic motors. (also has the smaller 9v battery box.)

This has finally prompted me to get a 3552, even though I would describe myself
as a semi-traditionalist, just for experimentation. - I wanna see what can be
done with the flexible drive shafts.

Hope this info is of use.

Regards, Dave Ryder.

--