 Local / United Kingdom / 76
Re: Shell sets.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 23:11:22 GMT

In article <F1tFqq.EAq@lugnet.com>, richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net says...

Thanks, Dave, went to the Amersham on the Hill Shell to get
my Ferraris, pit-stops, and #1 sets. My local one still didn't
have them, so had to do the 15mile round-trip diversion to get
them! The petrol is also more expensive there.........
All I need, the diversion, after a dreadful drive home with the
traffic.......

Glad to be of service! - I Hope the weather didn't dampen (sic) your pleasure
at getting the Lego too much! :)

Regards, Dave.

--
         \|||/