 Local / United Kingdom / 7674
  Train related MOC's

I've put together a few train related MOC's on my web site, (URL) particularly happy with the Water Tower, and 0-6-0ST Locomotive. Please let me know what you think.... Mark ps If anyone has comments on the web site (just the trains bit) I'd be (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Train related MOC's

(...) Mark - I love them to bits. Finally, someone else building some classic British steam engines. As for you mixing colours on the 0-6-0, I'd love to know where you got those curved-top bricks in grey. I've seen black (Sith Infiltrator 1x2s), red (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train related MOC's

Jason The grey curve bricks, "6081 Brick 2 x 4 x 1 & 1/3 with Curved Top" came from 6419 "Paradisa Palm Ranch" (I bought it for my daughter) this also contains 4 of them in white. Good tip about "Flash Speeder", Woolworths had them at £3.99 now I (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)