 Local / United Kingdom / 7674
7673  |  7675
Subject:
Train related MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 12:46:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've put together a few train related MOC's on my web site,

  http://www.jumare.freeserve.co.uk/lego/trains_new/t_index.html

I'm particularly happy with the Water Tower, and 0-6-0ST Locomotive.

Please let me know what you think....

Mark

ps If anyone has comments on the web site (just the trains bit) I'd be
    happy to hear them. As well as any hints/tips for getting better
    images, I'm using a scanner and the original photos show a lot
    more detail.