 Local / United Kingdom / 7663
  Re: Lego Blueprints Query & Weetabix Promo House Instructions

Very interesting indeed....where can one find this type of info (other than being there at the time)? An interesting feature of the London Bus blueprints was a reference to "New Lego Slimbricks" (plates I presume). In the Ultimate Lego Book time (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego Blueprints Query & Weetabix Promo House Instructions

The first 1/3 height bricks were referred to as plates as they were only available as large-ish 2x8, 4x8, 6x8 and left or right curve-ended 4x8. Slim bricks came along a little later in sizes 1x1, 1x2, 2x2, 2x3 and 2x4 only. ...David Lyall (LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego Blueprints Query & Weetabix Promo House Instructions

Mainly by asking on LUGNET, or bringing your questions along to a fest! :-) Phil. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego Blueprints Query & Weetabix Promo House Instructions

Problem is, I have so many questions that I may become a pain :( Here's one for instance: Which year did Lego stop printing Pat Pend on the underside of bricks? I assume that it must have been about 1958 (the year the stud/tube coupling mechanism (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)