 Local / United Kingdom / 7646
  Re: Quick introduction and questions

Welcome to the group :-) Sorry, I didn't spot you while I was in Oz ;-) I don't know of any guys in York itself, but there are a few around North Yorkshire... I only recall there being one toy shop in York city centre, and it's part of a chain (Toy (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Quick introduction and questions

G'day Tim, Unless anyone claims to be nearer, I might be the next closest AFOL - I live south of Yarm, which is about an hour north of you. The best selection will be the Toymaster shop in Kings Square, but it is not a cheap shop! There is at least (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)