 Local / United Kingdom / 7598
  Re: Got my S@H order today: don't buy Darth Vader!

(...) I agree. There has been a lot of carping about them (cost & parts), but I think the "look" is quite interesting. Esp the trans-red canopies. Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Got me a squiddy (Was: Got my S@H order today: don't buy Darth Vader!)

(...) New Star Wars and Alpha Team sets finally hit my hometown this weekend. Raced out and bought me a 4796 Ogel Mutant Squid. It's awesome! Not a bad collection of parts for £7.99, quite a flexible model, and much better than some of the good guys (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)