 Local / United Kingdom / 7597
  Re: Got my S@H order today: don't buy Darth Vader!

(...) Actually squids have 10 arms! I think the new Alpha Team sets, especially the squid sub, are the best stuff that I've seen from Lego for 2002. Roll on the Star Wars Episode II sets! Cheers, Paul. (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Got my S@H order today: don't buy Darth Vader!

(...) I agree. There has been a lot of carping about them (cost & parts), but I think the "look" is quite interesting. Esp the trans-red canopies. Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Got me a squiddy (Was: Got my S@H order today: don't buy Darth Vader!)

(...) New Star Wars and Alpha Team sets finally hit my hometown this weekend. Raced out and bought me a 4796 Ogel Mutant Squid. It's awesome! Not a bad collection of parts for £7.99, quite a flexible model, and much better than some of the good guys (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)