 Local / United Kingdom / 7596
    Re: Got my S@H order today: don't buy Darth Vader! —Burkhard Schloemer
   I say get the Dark Lord! Just not from shop@home. Their prices are totally out of hand (in Europe, at least). Granted, the box is WAY too large, but the set contains almost exclusively very small parts so the box has to be huge in order to justify (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Got my S@H order today: don't buy Darth Vader! —Huw Millington
    "Burkhard Schloemer" <BuS1503@muenster.de> wrote in message news:GpqB9t.C61@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) you're (...) Having just built it, I have to agree. It is a VERY IMPRESSIVE model. The face is a marvel of Technic engineering. It stands (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)