 Local / United Kingdom / 7549
  Re: Some 2002 Lego spotted

Just went into TRU cardiff, and it had the most miserable selection ever. Looks like they have been filling their shelves with dross overstock, hopefully in preperation for new stuff, but It looked like they were cutting down on the shelf space. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Some 2002 Lego spotted

(...) snip I have noticed the same thing at TRU Woking and Cribbs Causeway Bristol. I'm going to have a look at the TRU at Brent Cross soon, one of my students works there. As for the Walmart in Bristol, forget it, they seem to have settled nicely (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Some 2002 Lego spotted

and I was planning on taking a trip over to Cribbs Causway on Saturday. Wont bother now :( Did the big woolworths have anything in -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Mark Morgan" (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)