 Local / United Kingdom / 7500
    Re: Castle walls —Stephen Kane
   Take a look at (URL) see a pic of what I'm talking about. The pic shows a plain design although I'm after corner pieces with a brick pattern on them as well. Stephen (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Castle walls —Gael Frazier
   Okay, that's exactly the ones I have. I'll tell you tomorrow exactly how may plain design and how many castle (I've got both) and also some black ones. I'll contact you by e-mail. Gael (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)