 Local / United Kingdom / 7500
Re: Castle walls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 10:18:54 GMT

Take a look at
http://www.brickbay.com/P/9/2345.gif
to see a pic of what I'm talking about. The pic shows a plain design
although I'm after corner pieces with a brick pattern on them as well.

Stephen

Gael FRAZIER wrote:

I've got 8 of them. I bought 4kg from e-bay and there were in in.

Do you have a picture of it (so I'll be sure we are talking about the same
part).

gael - going on holidays next week

Stephen Kane wrote:

Hi all,

I am in need of lego castle walls (particularly grey corner pieces). Does
anyone know of a good source in the UK where these could be purchased
from? Both ebay and brickbay seem rather dry at the moment in this
department.