 Local / United Kingdom / 7424
Re: Keep an eye out in the kids comics section of WHS...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:08:57 GMT

Cartoon Network one is out with the free bunny and a free Johnny Bravo
figure
but its £1.75
Guess I'll wait for the Dandy too

--
James Stacey
---------

www.minifig.co.uk

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
news:GMyExy.JA2@lugnet.com...
Following the Nesquik bunny's appearance on the Beano, I wrote to Nestle
asking if I could get hold of a load of them. I received a reply today • which
said I could not -- "only enough were produced for the current promotion".
However there was good news, too. Apparently they are also appearing on • the
covers of Dandy, Looney Tunes, Cartoon Network and LEGO Adventures (which • we
knew anyway) sometime soon.

So, those that missed them and those that want to make a M.E.-style • killing
selling them to the USA, keep an eye out, and if you spot them, let us all
know!

Huw