 Local / United Kingdom / 7410
  Keep an eye out in the kids comics section of WHS...

Following the Nesquik bunny's appearance on the Beano, I wrote to Nestle asking if I could get hold of a load of them. I received a reply today which said I could not -- "only enough were produced for the current promotion". However there was good (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Keep an eye out in the kids comics section of WHS...

(...) Saw some on the Loony Tunes comic on Friday, but at £2 I didn't bother. Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Cartoon Network one is out with the free bunny and a free Johnny Bravo figure but its £1.75 Guess I'll wait for the Dandy too -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 "Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)