 Local / United Kingdom / 7383
    Re: Saw the movie today! —Simon Bennett
   (...) Plus it had a new LOTR trailer, in which everything was even closer to how I imagined it than HP was!!! I loved HP&TPS. Despite it being a 2.5 hour film all the kids in the cinema were rapt throughout, there is little greater praise. Just one (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Saw the movie today! —Richard Noeckel
   In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Bennett writes: Just one question, (...) It'll be broken down into 2 feature length movies. Instead of just one super long 6hr film. The first will be during the Thanksgivin' day holiday, the second during Christmass... of (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.harrypotter)