 Local / United Kingdom / 7346
Re: Boooo... Metroliner ship date moved back to 30 September :-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 15:15:15 GMT

I placed an order a couple of weeks ago, and the Metroliner was 30 days
backorder. However when the order eventually arrived this week the
Metroliner was included, as well as a large MOT that was listed as 30
days. Shipping time was around 10 days, I only paid for the cheapest
shipping.

It was a large box, ~£300 worth, and only hel;d together with one band
round it, more than by luck than anything else nothing was broken or
missing.

Now the Metroliner is waiting for Christmas....

Mark

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes:
Being the optimistic type, I've been checking daily in order to • guesstimate
if my Metroliner will arrive this week or next week or...

...but they've moved the ship date back to the end of the month :-(

...and I have all the necessary spares here at my desk ready for me • to get
_two_ centre cars out of the one set... ;-)

Just [waiting] Jono .oO

Does anyone have their's yet? The site still has "Backorders • Accepted, will
ship in 30 days"??

(A worried) Scott A

That is interesting, since the site has them available now!!

http://shop.lego.com/leaf.asp?Type=4&CatID={93906E67-B192-4C70-BA1F-2740
4E958590}

Benjamin Medinets