 Local / United Kingdom / 7332
Re: Boooo... Metroliner ship date moved back to 30 September :-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:51:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes:
Being the optimistic type, I've been checking daily in order to guesstimate
if my Metroliner will arrive this week or next week or...

...but they've moved the ship date back to the end of the month :-(

...and I have all the necessary spares here at my desk ready for me to get
_two_ centre cars out of the one set... ;-)

Just [waiting] Jono .oO

Does anyone have their's yet? The site still has "Backorders Accepted, will
ship in 30 days"??

(A worried) Scott A