 Local / United Kingdom / 7325
  Re: Fireworks and Fantasy show

Hi, Just a "heads-up" for anyone intending to go to this - we went to yesterday's show and arrived about 3PM. The queue stretched out onto the public road and staff were turning away anyone without a pre-purchased ticket or season pass! Apparently (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  URGENT: Simon Bennett or Gael: Fireworks and Fantasy show

Can you confirm there are definitely fireworks tomorrow, 2nd, advertised on a Tesco receipt? The website says only Saturday and Sunday this weekend, as does the leaflet in the magazine. I am planning to go if it's on. Thanks! Huw (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Bargains at LLW, was: Re: URGENT: Simon Bennett or Gael: Fireworks and Fantasy show

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:GM545n.C9F@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) I went today, there were fireworks and the place was heavin'! Even at 10:30 this morning there were massive queues to get in. I have not seen it (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Bargains at LLW, was: Re: URGENT: Simon Bennett or Gael: Fireworks and Fantasy show

(...) Do you mean the DDK? (...) Is this not a little disingenuous of Lego? Selling it for £140 at lego.com but for £57 at LLW? Have I been ripped of paying £60 for my one? :) Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)