 Local / United Kingdom / 7311
    Re: Possible Essex Legofest (Was: Where is everyone?) —Jason J. Railton
   (...) I agree with Simon. I was impressed by all the northern folk who made it down to Gosport earlier in the year, and I think Tony was caught off-gaurd by the number of people who got up to Cheshire. I have to admit I probably won't be going up to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Possible Essex Legofest CANCELLED (Was: Where is everyone?) —Paul Cook
   (...) I agree about the split so I've decided to call it off for this year. Of course it depends on availability of the hall, but January sounds a bit cold to me. How about July? Cheers, Paul. (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)