 Local / United Kingdom / 7193
7192  |  7194
Subject:
Any more observations about my Lego User Group Website?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 19:32:33 GMT

See several of you have visited http://www.lug.sthost.com/index.php and registered

Not much activity though :-(

What about some weblinks, reviews, shopping notes, news items.

Also I have added some more items in the image gallery from prior fests.

Can anyone send me some pictures from the fests I didnt go to.
Or URLs to sites they dont mind me copying them from.

Or if anyone wants some webspace to load them up themselves, and/or any other lego images, there is 500meg of space sat
empty there. Just let me know.

regards
lawrence