 Local / United Kingdom / 7170
7169  |  7171
Subject:
I'm leaving the country after TVLF!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 17:23:22 GMT

Hi all,

I'm skipping the country the day after TVLF ;-) 5 weeks working in
Adelaide...

Anyway, due to the above, I won't be able to accept cheques at TVLF as there
won't be time for me to clear them before I go. Some of you buy a fair few
parts from me usually, so I thought it best to warn you in advance!!!

FYI: I _won't_ be bringing any new sets or parts this time - most of you
have already nabbed everything you need from my stock which I haven't
replenished anyway... This time, I'll bring loads of second-hand stuff,
probably only rough-sorted due to the lack of time I've left myself! Selling
new stuff by weight at 10p/g seemed to go down OK with most of you, so I'll
do the same again with this lot: 2p/g should do it :-)

Look forward to meeting up with everyone again!

See y'all there :-)

Just Jono .oO